
Year: 2009
Duration: 01:37:40
Directed by: Lisa Langseth
Actors: Alicia Vikander, Samuel Fröler and Isabella Alveborg
Language: Swedish (English Subtitles)
Country: Sweden
Also known as: Beloved; Till det som är vackert; Die innere Schönheit des Universums; Vse tiste lepe stvari
Description of Pure movie: Twenty-years
old unemployed Catherine lives with her boyfriend in a poor suburb of
Gothenburg. One day she comes across a YouTube video - "Requiem" by
Mozart. And Catherine is changing, life takes on meaning for her, she
possessed a thirst for change. She deletes her page on Facebook and
understands that must strive "to something beautiful." Parable about a
world which will be saved by beauty and whether the world will be
better, if each would read at least one book of Dostoevsky or will
remember every note of the "Requiem" by Mozart.
Awesome deep film with an ingenious game of the two main actors
Alicia Vikander and Samuel Frelera ! Conflict between them , the game
and the tension. If it was not about classical music, I would feel the
tango ... Double tragedy Katarina is that it has no internal fundamental
values and fell on her love, from which , at times, even the
fundamental values and save hard ... I have come across in my life
such people and tragedies . But most of all I was shocked that the film
violated certain laws . 7 minutes to go ... and suddenly there is a
temptation to try this delight. However, life does not end with
Catherine the final credits ... But I was literally stunned . Subject
Kierkegaard's very close to me .
His book "The Sickness Unto Death" - the deadly disease of despair -
in my opinion can help any thinking person who has appeared on the brink
of total destruction of the world around and within themselves. that
is, those who read Kierkegaard, this film will be more understandable
and closer. Music in the film "Pure" is very harmoniously integrated
into the fabric of the narrative. I think at the Catherine has a future
if it can draw the right conclusions from the experience and because ,
for all its insistence to high moral standards in the movie, I still put
the film
Screenshots:






Posting Komentar